If you need septic services in Greer, SC, our team is ready to help you.
Is your septic system giving you trouble and you think you need a professional to come take a look? At American Waste Septic, our team is ready to provide you with full service septic services to ensure that your septic system is running smoothly. We offer several types of septic services to meet your needs, including:
- Septic Tank Diagnostics – When you notice a septic system problem, or if you haven’t had your septic system checked recently, it is always a good idea to have a professional complete a septic tank inspection. This will help asses and diagnose any issues that can help prevent expensive future repairs.
- Septic Tank Pumping – Having your septic tank pumped may not be high on your priority list, but depending on the size of your septic system and how many people use it, it can be important to schedule regular maintenance. We are happy to help you arrange this septic service, so you can go back to more important daily activities.
- Commercial Septic Services – Our team at American Waste Septic is your number one resource for commercial septic services because we promise to provide excellent service at a fair rate. It’s important that your septic system is maintained properly so your business can run smoothly.
The Septic Services You Need When Buying a Property
At American Waste Septic, we primarily provide septic services for homeowners and business owners who already own property in Greer, South Carolina. However, we also provide septic services for those getting ready to purchase property. If you have a home or a commercial property under contract that has a septic system, we recommend that you call us for the following septic services:
- Full Septic System Assessment– A standard home inspector or commercial property inspector isn’t going to take the top off the septic tank or do the other more in-depth assessments that we do. They’ll just check to see that drains are moving properly and that toilets flush. That won’t tell you if trouble is brewing– only that it hasn’t become symptomatic just yet. We can also tell you the overall condition of the septic system, anticipated remaining lifespan, and if it has the capacity that your family or business requires.
- Septic System Maintenance– During our assessment, if we learn that it is time or past time for maintenance, you can use that information in negotiations to get the current owner to cover the cost. If you arrange for this agreement before we head out, we can do the pumping and other maintenance and charge them.
- Septic System Repairs– If during our assessment we learn that repairs are needed, we can supply you with a quote so you can negotiate with the seller to get them to cover some or all of the cost. This is also true if it is determined that one or more components of the septic system need to be replaced. If they are not willing to cover these costs, you have the option of walking away from the purchase and moving on to a more suitable property.
If you need septic services in Greer, SC, our team is ready to help you. Whether you are a business owner who needs routine maintenance or a homeowner who needs their septic system inspected for problems, we can assist you with all your septic system needs. With over twenty years of septic experience, we offer 24-hour emergency service and can provide you with a free estimate for the septic services you choose. Give us a call today!
At American Waste Septic, we offer septic services in Greenville County, including Greenville, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Travelers Rest, Cherrydale, Taylors, Powdersville, Easley, Fountain Inn, Belton, Williamston, Cleveland, Marietta, Pumpkintown, Jones Gap, Pickens, Greer, Taylors, West Spartanburg, Lyman, Inman, and Woodruff, as well as Spartanburg County, including Moore, Duncan, Lyman, Spartanburg, Reidville, Wellford, and Inman, South Carolina.