The main septic services we offer in Greenville, SC include septic maintenance, pumping, and diagnostics.
You want your septic company to provide you with a great experience every time you work with them. However, you also want them to be able to get whatever septic job you have for them done without a problem. This is where our professional team at American Waste Septic comes in. We have a wide selection of septic services to offer and are confident that we can help you keep your septic system up and running.
Key Reasons to Stay on Top of Septic Services
At American Waste Septic, we understand that septic services aren’t something you might think about often. Out of sight, out of mind, right? However, the reality is that it is critical for you to call us for regular service, including septic pumping, as well as pay attention to signs that can indicate there is a problem brewing. Here are the top reasons why staying on top of septic services is a wise idea.
- Avoid Backup- If your septic tank becomes too full or a problem with the tank or drain field goes unresolved, there is nowhere for the waste to go and it will back up into your home instead. The result is a mess that is also a health hazard and can be costly to clean up.
- Minimize Repairs- Regular septic services help with finding problems while they are still small and affordable. As time goes by, the need for costlier repairs is possible.
- Avoid Premature Failure- In nearly all cases, premature failure of a septic system is preventable by catching the problem early and making the necessary repairs.
- Avoid Contamination- When a drain field can no longer properly filter the effluent, the result is contaminated soil and groundwater – perhaps even your well water! Regular septic services avoid this scenario by catching problems early.
- Education- If you are new to having a septic system, we encourage you to ask us about what you can and cannot do with your septic system. When we provide septic services, we will point out any issues we see where you are inadvertently harming the system so that you can make the necessary changes to preserve the functionality and performance of the system.
Exceptional service all around.
“My septic tank backed up last night. I came across this company. I was impressed by getting someone on the phone so late (8:00 pm). The techs arrived exactly on time. They were very, very informative! Exceptional service all around. Even had some great laughs with them. I will be using again. And most definitely highly recommend.”
★★★★★ Ebony B.
Services We Offer
At American Waste Septic, we have a wide selection of septic services to offer and are confident that we can help you keep your septic system up and running.
Make regular septic cleaning a priority. Let us come and clean out your septic tank. We’ll get rid of all the waste that’s accumulated in your tank over time and inspect it for any problems.
If your property uses a septic system, septic tank problems are bound to pop up at some point. We’re available to help you out, and we’ll always respond to your request with urgency.
We can help with all your septic needs!
There are three primary septic services that we have to offer:
- Septic pumping—Getting your septic tank pumped out on a regular basis is a key part of maintaining your system. Our team can put your system on a schedule and come in and pump your tank before it runs into a problem.
- Septic diagnostics—If there’s an issue with your septic system that you just can’t figure out, we can take a look at it for you. Thanks to our experience, we know that we’ll be able to determine exactly what’s going on in hardly any time at all.
- Septic repairs—A septic system that isn’t working quite right is a recipe for disaster. Fortunately, we’re always ready and waiting to come and take a look so you don’t have to worry.
Regardless of whether you have us come and take a look at your septic system or pump out your tank, we won’t disappoint. Contact us at American Waste Septic today to find out more about the septic services we have to offer in the Greenville, South Carolina area.
At American Waste Septic, we offer septic services in Greenville County, including Greenville, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Travelers Rest, Cherrydale, Taylors, Powdersville, Easley, Fountain Inn, Belton, Williamston, Cleveland, Marietta, Pumpkintown, Jones Gap, Pickens, Greer, Taylors, West Spartanburg, Lyman, Inman, and Woodruff, as well as Spartanburg County, including Moore, Duncan, Lyman, Spartanburg, Reidville, Wellford, and Inman, South Carolina.
Why choose American Waste Septic?
Keeping your septic system up and running is a dirty job, which is why you probably don’t want to do it. Luckily, you have us at American Waste Septic on your side to help you out with all of your septic system maintenance and pumping needs. We’ve been working on septic systems throughout the Greenville, South Carolina area since 1990, and there’s a reason why we’re still around today. When you call a septic contractor for help, we realize that you want the best in the business. Not only are we confident that our services are unparalleled, but we know you won’t find service like ours anywhere else. We believe the only way to run our business is by providing great service to our customers, and we will make sure we exceed your expectations every time we come to your home or business. The best part is that we realize that septic emergencies hardly ever happen when it’s convenient, which is why we’ll respond to your call urgently. You can rest easy knowing that we’re just a quick phone call away! When it comes to septic problems, there’s really no issue too big or too small for our friendly, professional team to handle.